    also, I had it working with some old software forma couple years ago..
    but no sound..
    is there an audio cable needed to connect to the soundcard?

    newsagedude, Aug 1, 2003

  2. newsagedude

    Graeme Ellis Guest

    Correct you need a cable to go from the AIW output plus to the sound card,
    comes with Svideo, composite vid & audio inputs plus a 1/8" jack to provide
    sound to your card. You then select the correct input during installation.
    The 7.2 MMC does not come with the capture drivers so they need to installed
    first. This is maybe why your install fails.

    BTW 7.2 identifies itself as TV 7.1.

    instructions @ http://www.dvdrhelp.com/ATI_AIW_Guide.htm

    Various drivers patches & utils

    http://www.volny.cz/blizzardsweb/hardware-ati04ov.htm