    I couldnt find an MSN messenger for Tablet PC's is there and can we type
    directly while chatting instead and can the other person read my hand
    writing directly

    Ayman Salem, Apr 3, 2004

  2. Ayman Salem

    Chris H. Guest

    Windows Messenger 5.0 can already do that, and without the advertising MSN
    Messenger feeds you. You need to set the Options/Preferences to "Allow
    Windows Messenger to send and receive ink." Of course, if the recipient
    hasn't fixed that setting, it won't work. :cool:
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    Chris H., Apr 3, 2004