    Dell Vostro 1700 is a new brand, can I get discount for it?

    Can I get discount while buy it at black friday?

    Thanks a lot!

    Guofu Chen, Nov 10, 2007

  2. You might want to give http://outlet.us.dell.com a try. After looking
    around for a while you should be able to locate the inventory for that model
    or you could try this rather long URL and let it take you directly to it.
    http://outlet.us.dell.com/ARBOnline...8&l=en&lob=VOSNB&MODEL_DESC=Vostro 1700&s=dfb

    GlowingBlueMist, Nov 11, 2007

  3. Ah yes, as to your Black Friday question, check out this link.
    http://blackfridayhome.com/
    It will take a little research on your part, and updates appear randomly as
    the information becomes available from the "spies" at the print shops or
    store employees.

    GlowingBlueMist, Nov 11, 2007
  4. Use coupon H2B91VBGBV$?B1 for a 10% discount, until 11/14/2007, if total
    cost is over $1200 (if you're just a little under than add some feature
    to it to get it to $1200). Coupon is limited to first 2000 users, but
    it's still working right now.

    SMS 斯蒂文• å¤, Nov 13, 2007