    Hi,

    I found ecoupon for ThinkPad T61, which is 13% off and expires on Dec 10? Do
    you know where can I find bigger ecoupon bigger than 13%? Thanks!

    Guofu Chen, Dec 7, 2007

  2. Guofu Chen

    Guofu Chen Guest

    If you find one, please reply to . Thanks!

    Guofu Chen, Dec 7, 2007

  3. I, too, would be interested in such information. I think I like the T61

    I just computed the square inch area of the screens of various laptops
    the 12" screen is 71.25 square inches
    The 14.1 inch "wide" screen is the same height and only 2 inches wider
    and has 88.125 square inches
    And the 15.4 inch "wide" screen is only 1/2 inch taller and 13 inches
    wide for 104 square inches.
    I snuck into Staples with my tape measure today.

    Mahl

    Mahlon Wagner, Dec 7, 2007