    Is this site secure enough? What is the SSL?

    Thanks a lot!

    Steven

    John, May 8, 2004

  2. John

    Aaron Guest

    (John) wrote in message news:<>...
    > I find an interesting site: http://www.KeepInContact.com
    >
    > It promises:
    > (1) Keep in contact permanently
    > (2) Share fun easily
    >
    > And it states that its service is better than Blogger.com, Plaxo.com
    > and Geocities.com!
    > (http://www.keepincontact.com/help/kic.do)
    >
    > I am going to use its service.
    >
    > Is this site secure enough? What is the SSL?
    >
    > Thanks a lot!
    >
    > Steven

    This is not a hardware issue, please take it to a blog newsgroup, or
    for more expertise to software newsgroup, maybe?

    Anyways, anything that uses SSL should be secure. Also, consider the
    odds of yourself getting picked for malicious activities. Maybe 1 in
    5 million? Better safe than sorry though...

    Aaron

    Aaron, May 9, 2004