Is your Apple Macintosh computer giving you trouble? Creative IT willhelp you to implement practical

Discussion in 'Apple' started by 278845116, Dec 15, 2007.

  1. 278845116

    278845116 Guest

    Is your Apple Macintosh computer giving you trouble? Creative IT will
    help you to implement practical solutions and get your computer back
    to excellent working condition. We are a nationwide leader and
    provider of IT solutions to all makes and models of PC and most Apple
    products. Creative IT, based in London, UK, specializes in Apple
    Macintosh repair. Our long term experience and practical knowledge in
    the Apple Macintosh repair field helps us to render fast and efficient
    Apple Macintosh services.

    Our skilled engineers will identify the nature of the problem and do
    necessary repairing services for Apple Macintosh desktops and laptops
    like Apple Macbook, iBook, Macbook Pro, iMac, PowerBook, eMac, G3, G4,
    G5 and Mac mini in London. When it comes to Apple Macintosh repair in
    London and surrounding areas, nobody can compete with Creative IT and
    our highly trained staff of technicians.

    Our London Apple Macintosh repair services include troubleshooting
    hardware and software problems, RAM and hard disk upgrades, logic
    board repair, power supply repair, LCD display panel repair, Wireless
    network set-up and configuration with security, upgrade existing
    systems with high-quality components, fitting of wireless cards and
    examining vital components of your Apple iMac G5 machines for wear and
    tear. We offer both onsite and offsite service. You have the options
    of having the Apple Macintosh repair work done by our technicians at
    your workplace or home; or we can do the repair work at our in-house
    well equipped facility.

    When you work with Creative IT, you are guaranteed to receive expert
    Apple Macintosh repair services and professional follow-up support.
    With years of office networking experience, including peer-to-peer
    projects and server/client installation, you can also trust us for all
    of your Apple Macintosh networking needs.

    So, the next time you face any startup problems, freezes and crashes,
    networking problems or hard drive failures with your Apple Macintosh
    systems, just give us a call at 020-7237-6805. We will respond to your
    call promptly and provide you with expert Apple Macintosh repair in
    London, UK. You can also e-mail us at [email protected] with any questions
    regarding Apple Macintosh repair services in London.

    http://www.p6mm.cn

    278845116, Dec 15, 2007