is your logon screen calibrated?

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by ctitanic, Jul 8, 2007.

  1. ctitanic

    ctitanic Guest

    ctitanic, Jul 8, 2007

  2. Cool, but most people in this group probably don't speak Spanish. Perhaps
    you could elaborate on what it does, how to install/use, etc?

    I'm guessing this just copies the PenTiltData stuff from the HKCU key to the
    HKU\.Default hive?

    Josh Einstein, Jul 9, 2007

  3. ctitanic

    ctitanic Guest

    The program is in English. It has a readme file that explains how to use it.
    What registry keys are changed is something that I will try to translate in
    a few days. But it's not that key mentioned by you.

    ctitanic, Jul 10, 2007
  4. ctitanic

    ctitanic Guest

    ctitanic, Jul 10, 2007