    expensive cooler if passive cooler can do the same job?

    Regards,
    Vlad Kirienko

    Vlad Kirienko, Jul 11, 2003

  2. Vlad Kirienko

    h2so4 Guest

    There is a thread dealing with your question on the Abit fora. The posters
    there seem to think it's OK to do as you suggest and one has posted pictures
    of his modded Zalman.

    h2so4, Jul 11, 2003

  3. There is a thread dealing with your question on the Abit fora. The posters
    Where is it?

    Vlad Kirienko, Jul 12, 2003
  4. Vlad Kirienko

    h2so4 Guest

    Can't remember exact location of the thread as it's about a month old, but
    it's there. I presume you know how to find the Abit fora on the US website.
    If not try google.

    h2so4, Jul 12, 2003