    the point that I have to press the RESET button. Even if I just load
    the game to the main menu without actually loading a map, it still
    crashes.. the motherboard BIOS is 1.3, and the O/S is XP Pro

    Networkz, Jul 11, 2003

  2. Networkz

    TomG Guest

    well, I can't say that it will help for sure but there is a new version of
    the IS7 series bios out. I have it on my server under /Motherboard Bios or
    you can find it on the "headquarters" download site of Abit. it was not
    available on the other download sites when I downloaded my copy earlier
    today.

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 113,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Jul 12, 2003

  3. Networkz

    TomG Guest

    yeah, I believe it is 1.4 now... just released yesterday and I got a note
    from Alex in Abit FAE to get it.

    I have had very mixed results with System Restore. I'd rather have SR than
    not have SR but it can be the cause of some problems as well as the solution
    to some problems.

    TomG, Jul 12, 2003
  4. Networkz

    MJH Guest