    It does boot into WinXP just fine though.

    Is it the HT?
    Motherboard, Bios, memory???

    JH, Nov 27, 2003

  2. JH

    TomG Guest

    is your ram set to By Spd on the advanced chipset features page? you might
    want to try setting the ram timing to Manual and then the highest available
    numbers (3, 7, 3, 3 or something like that...) and set the DDR voltage to
    2.7 and see if that helps.

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 118,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Nov 27, 2003

  3. JH

    JH Guest

    SOLVED>>.

    DL and installed the latest INF chipset update from Intel.
    I installed the CD verion earlier, but either it did not install or the
    latest version was needed.

    JH, Nov 28, 2003
  4. JH

    TomG Guest