    upto usb2.0 standards.
    Please advise?

    Many thanks

    Geoff, Aug 15, 2003

  2. Geoff

    TomG Guest

    there is no difference in the cables to my knowledge.

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 115,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Aug 15, 2003

  3. Geoff

    TomG Guest

    all of the USB connections on the board support USB 2.0

    TomG, Aug 15, 2003
  4. Geoff

    Rick Guest

    USB2 cables tend to have better shielding, but 1.1 cables will
    work 99.995% of the time (scientific fact ;-) with no problems.

    Rick

    Rick, Aug 15, 2003