    I'm thinking about getting an IS7-G and would like to use a pair of Raid 1
    serial drives on the Silicon Image controller for the boot device. Anyone
    know if that's possible?

    fullroast, Jul 9, 2003

  2. fullroast

    TomG Guest

    sure it's possible... but why not use the Intel SATA controller on the
    Southbridge?

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 113,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Jul 9, 2003

  3. fullroast

    fullroast Guest

    I don't think that the IC5R supports Raid 1, only Raid 0. The Silicon Image
    controller supports Raid 0 and 1.

    fullroast, Jul 9, 2003
  4. fullroast

    TomG Guest