    take up to an Athlon XP3000+, but it's not always the case.

    Looking to upgrade, don't want to buy the wrong CPU.

    Evan

    Evan, Mar 21, 2005

  2. Evan

    Evan Guest

    My bad, actually got a KM4M-L not the V variant.

    Same question applies...how fast has anyone got this running?

    Evan, Mar 21, 2005

  3. Evan

    Gonzo Guest

    Question, I have a V variant. Does your L variant also have a problem with
    the temp sensor sensing too high a tempreture when temp alarm is turned on?

    Gonzo, Mar 21, 2005
  4. Evan

    Evan Guest

    YES.

    The default setting for the alarm caused the machine to screech the
    very first time I used it. You can either disable the alarm or raise
    the thresshold.

    If the sensors on the MOBO are to be trusted, my machine is running
    within safe temp limits...around 55 celsius. I did add a nice LCD fan
    to the case though. Only cost a tenner.

    Evan, Mar 21, 2005
  5. Evan

    Ken Frost Guest

    Not sure what is being asked but I am running a 3000 Barton on a Km4M-V -
    would like to know if it is overclockable on this board - anyone know ?

    Thanks

    Ken Frost, Mar 21, 2005
  6. Evan

    Evan Guest

    I've never been able to overclock my Athlon 2000 on my board. System
    won't boot up

    Evan

    ?

    Evan, Mar 22, 2005