    It seems it gets magnetized or something...

    Anyone can help?

    Any help will be greatly appreciated...

    Felipe Ledesma, Jul 25, 2003

  2. Felipe Ledesma

    EsMot Guest

    Do you have speakers within one meter distance in any direction from the
    monitor? I got a set of speakers once that were disturbing my monitor from
    about one meter distance... it was not quite the same as yours, mine was
    getting some green spots after a couple of days...

    sm

    EsMot, Jul 25, 2003

  3. The shaking suggests to me that there's a nearby magnetic field, maybe
    from an electric motor.

    Clifton T. Sharp Jr., Jul 25, 2003
  4. Felipe Ledesma

    kc8adu Guest

    or a wallwart.

    kc8adu, Jul 26, 2003
  5. Felipe Ledesma

    Uns Lider Guest

    What happens with the degauss coil disconnected?

    -- uns

    Uns Lider, Jul 27, 2003