IT7 Flashed latest bios, now no mouse

Discussion in 'Abit' started by News, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. News

    News Guest

    ABIT IT7.
    Windows XP Pro
    Logitech internet keyboard (USB)
    Microsoft Optical mouse (USB)
    I flashed the latest bios using Flashmenu, and it said the operation was
    successful, but on reload I have no access to the mouse.
    I have looked in the BIOS for the option to set USB to legacy support, but
    it is not there.
    Another option to set Keyboard and/or mouse to BIOS or OS does not fix the
    problem regardless of which position it is set.
    The led on base of the mouse lights when going through the POST sequence,
    but goes off immediately after the XP logo appears on the screen.
    My Artpad also does not work, but as this is connected via a Keyspan serial
    to usb convertor, I think it is part of the same problem.
    As the board has no PS2 slots, I am unable to log in to the system.
    I have looked in the ABIT forum, and the knowlegebase, but I cannot find a
    solution.

    Help please.

    News, Jul 22, 2003