It's my first time here....pls help me

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by asoliveiraj, Nov 12, 2006.

  1. asoliveiraj

    asoliveiraj

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2006
    Hi guys,

    I'm from Brazil and recently, I made an upgrade in my PC. Here what I bought (sorry if my english is not 100% :) )

    My PC now have:

    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-KVM800M-R2 FF DB Socket 754
    CPU: AMD (AuthenticAMD) - Identifier: x86 Family 15 Model 44 Stepping 2 - ProcessorNameString: AMD Sempron(tm) Processor 3000+ 64 bits 1,81 Ghz
    RAM: 1 stick Samsung DDR400 512mb
    HD: Seagate SATA 80Gb
    DVD-Rom: Samsung
    CD-Rom: IBM

    Now the problem that I'm having:

    After install WinXP Professional Edition, everything seems to be working fine and good, fast machine, my Photoshop work doing well, good web surf and JUST OUT OF NOWHERE...the PC restarts?!?!?!?

    At the beggining I thought it could be some driver conflict, but a reinstall Windows and the problem continues to happen even without the drivers....

    Any of you had heard something about it.

    Pls. I really aprecciate your help. Thx in advance.

    asoliveiraj, Nov 12, 2006
  2. asoliveiraj

    asoliveiraj

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2006
    I'm very upset about the behavior of the members of this forum.

    Nobody gave me any help or redirect me. Very sad. I'll never come back again.

    asoliveiraj, Nov 22, 2006