    Why is it that artwork downloaded using the new iTunes functionality
    isn't copied across to my iPod, whereas album artwork manually dragged
    & dropped is? Is there some kind of copyright issue stopping this?

    Alan, Sep 18, 2006

  2. No, it's a bug. Uncheck the box that says to copy the artwork and then
    click "apply". Then re-check and reapply.

    Tom Harrington, Sep 18, 2006

  3. Alan

    Alan Guest

    Thanks - working fine now

    (I guess Apple will fix it on the next software update)

    Alan, Sep 18, 2006
  4. Maybe. This isn't the first time that an iTunes update has had trouble
    getting album artwork updated on iPods.

    Tom Harrington, Sep 18, 2006