    signed, and quit. Since then, it has repeatedly launched itself,
    telling me to listen to iTunes Radio.

    Why is it launching itself? How do I stop it?

    J Burns, Jan 11, 2014

  2. J Burns

    Ted Lee Guest

    It doesn't like you?
    I've had no problem with iTunes under Mavericks.

    Ted Lee, Jan 11, 2014

  3. J Burns

    J Burns Guest

    It's spying on me! Santa wants to know if I'm being bad so he can
    punish me at Christmas!

    Console would every few minutes report,

    1/11/14 3:11:08.222 PM iTunes[390]: BUG in libdispatch client:
    kevent[EVFILT_WRITE] delete: "No such file or directory" - 0x2

    When I accidentally launched iTunes, it had put iTunesHelper in my login
    items. I didn't have that under Mountain Lion.

    As I have no iTunes device except my Mac, it seems iTunesHelper should
    not have launched iTunes. I don't understand the libdispatch client
    reports in Console, but removing iTunes Helper from the launch items
    stopped the rogue launches.

    J Burns, Jan 11, 2014
  4. J Burns

    Earl Grey Guest