Itunes Synchronization with multiple computers

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Dan L, Sep 23, 2003.

  1. Dan L

    Dan L Guest

    Hello Everyone,

    Here is what I'm trying to accomplish. I am setting up a macintosh
    based network, 4 or 5 computers. I originally wanted to link all the
    itunes to a shared directory on the server. Unfortunately, I can
    forsee there being issues when a user on the network would like to
    encode a cd or what have you. Including when they'd like to take a
    computer off of the network.

    My solution I believe would be to synchronize the collection to the
    laptops not hard wired into the network. Is there a way to
    successfully accomplish this including synchronization of playlists
    and such?

    Anyone have any ideas?? Thanks

    Dan

    Dan L, Sep 23, 2003