    I loaded the CD and selected Introduction through Finale. However,
    when I go to Advanced, the Join CD Tracks is grayed out? What gives?
    Itunes 8.0.2. Is this update broken?

    VAXman- @SendSpamHere.ORG, Feb 5, 2009

  2. In article <>,
    VAXman- @SendSpamHere.ORG wrote:

    > I wanted to import Stravinsky's Firebird Suite as one complete track.
    > I loaded the CD and selected Introduction through Finale. However,
    > when I go to Advanced, the Join CD Tracks is grayed out? What gives?
    > Itunes 8.0.2. Is this update broken?

    Seems to work fine here. iTunes 8.0.2 (20) on a G5 running 10.5.6.

    No offense, but you *are* looking at the CD, right? Not at tracks that
    have already been imported? I know this is right up there with asking a
    user if their monitor is turned on, but given that I've actually *seen*
    people call tech support because their monitor was powered off ....

    "Harry?" Ron's voice was a mere whisper. "Do you smell something ... burning?"
    - Harry Potter and the Odor of the Phoenix

    Gregory Weston, Feb 5, 2009

  3. In article <>, Gregory Weston <> writes:
    >In article <>,
    > VAXman- @SendSpamHere.ORG wrote:
    >
    >> I wanted to import Stravinsky's Firebird Suite as one complete track.
    >> I loaded the CD and selected Introduction through Finale. However,
    >> when I go to Advanced, the Join CD Tracks is grayed out? What gives?
    >> Itunes 8.0.2. Is this update broken?

    >Seems to work fine here. iTunes 8.0.2 (20) on a G5 running 10.5.6.
    >
    >No offense, but you *are* looking at the CD, right? Not at tracks that
    >have already been imported? I know this is right up there with asking a
    >user if their monitor is turned on, but given that I've actually *seen*
    >people call tech support because their monitor was powered off ....

    The track number column needed to active to get the Join to show. Even
    though the tracks were in the proper order, it seems to want the number
    column active. I'd done this myriad times before; I'm guessing that the
    track column was active.

    Anyway, the Firebird Suite is joined and about to play on the internet
    radio station.

    VAXman- @SendSpamHere.ORG, Feb 5, 2009