    keyboard, or tell me what kind of mouse I really need. I am a total
    novice with OS 9.

    Thaks in advance.

    Paul Sture, Apr 16, 2006

  2. Does it also have a model number or family number? That'll help us pin
    down exactly what you have.

    Is it a tower-type machine, or a flatter desktop machine?

    Garner Miller, Apr 16, 2006

  3. Paul Sture

    matt neuburg Guest

    If it's an old Mac, you need an Apple (or third-party) mouse with an ADB
    connector. Look and see if you have a port on the back (or wherever)
    that looks like this:

    http://freespace.virgin.net/matt.waite/resource/keyboard/adb.gif

    If so, that's an ADB connector and that's the kind of mouse you need.
    Easily found on eBay and elsewhere. m.

    matt neuburg, Apr 16, 2006