J.J.O'Shea, come out, come out, wherever you are

Discussion in 'Apple' started by zara, Sep 7, 2007.

  1. zara

    zara Guest

    I Left at 12:05 , no J.J

    Maybe:
    1) He overslept.
    2) He missed the bus.
    3) His watch was wrong.
    4) His dog ate the directions.
    5) He got run over by a steamroller.
    6) He was afraid of the girls.
    7) He got arrested for indecent exposure.
    8) He got mugged.
    9) He shit his pants and had to go home and change.
    10) He stopped at 6th to visit with a prostitute.

    If you read this No-show, I have a one o'clock at the Palm Beach Grill.
    Give the hostess your name, J.J. O'Shea, and she will escort you to my
    table. I'll pickup the lunch tab.

    BWAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAHAA!

    zara, Sep 7, 2007

  2. zara

    RubyTuesday Guest

    Did you ask either one for the owner? That should have gotten a laugh.

    Ruby

    RubyTuesday, Sep 7, 2007

  3. zara

    Kurt Ullman Guest

    I don't know. YOU never know what the idle rich might do to spice up
    their lives. Troll a Mac group or date Britney Spears. I'd probably go
    with the Mac Group... (g).

    Kurt Ullman, Sep 7, 2007
  4. So we have photographic evidence from you, and lies from Zara. Is
    anyone surprised?

    Michelle Steiner, Sep 8, 2007
  5. zara

    Kurt Ullman Guest

    It's not like Zara is demonstrably sane. Coincidence? I think not!!!!

    Kurt Ullman, Sep 8, 2007
  6. zara

    Kurt Ullman Guest

    Other than at JJ would waste his time on the mission? Nope..

    Kurt Ullman, Sep 8, 2007
  7. zara

    Kurt Ullman Guest

    But that is still 10 minutes that you'll never get back (g).
    Personally that strikes me as sorta shootin' fish in a barrel. But as
    long as you got something worthwhile out of it.. (g)

    Kurt Ullman, Sep 8, 2007
  8. zara

    Tim Murray Guest

    I thought you worked at a Ford plant?

    To readers not familiar: Zara said s/he worked at the Ford plant where they
    installed Mac minis on the assembly line. S/he said they were not using OS X.

    Tim Murray, Sep 8, 2007
  9. zara

    Tim Murray Guest

    Some small ones do. Once in a while zara has cookies attached to messages.

    Tim Murray, Sep 8, 2007
  10. zara

    Tim Murray Guest

    She's calling Security to report someone taking photos....

    Tim Murray, Sep 8, 2007
  11. Exposing frauds is never a waste of time.

    Michelle Steiner, Sep 8, 2007
  12. zara

    Warren Oates Guest

    I didn't think Astraweb would either, but they all showed up.

    Mr. O'Shea, you show remarkable tenacity; I wouldn't have bothered
    pissing around with Zara's bullshit stories, it was obviously a troll (a
    physical one at that) from the start. Still, you had a good day at the
    mall. I wish we had an Apple Store around here.

    Warren Oates, Sep 8, 2007
  13. zara

    zara Guest

    Show the post, Tim.

    BWAAAHAAAHAAAAHAAAAAHAA!!

    zara, Sep 8, 2007
  14. Apple has a fairly large corporate presence in the Austin area.

    We're getting our third Apple store in the Phoenix area. It will be
    only seven miles from my house. It's supposed to open in late October.

    Michelle Steiner, Sep 8, 2007
  15. zara

    Tim Murray Guest

    12/20/2006
    Ford Using Mac Mini's on assembly line
    you nymshifted to Jimdan

    BWAAHAAhaa ... ha... ha .... no, not really. Exposing your lies it not even a
    sport.

    Tim Murray, Sep 8, 2007
  16. zara

    Ian Gregory Guest

    That would be:
    <http://groups.google.co.uk/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/2c1fd4ad2a0a0440>

    In which "Jimdan" says "I work there. We are using Windows".

    But are we sure that "Jimdan" and "Dr. zara" are the same entity? Yes!
    If you go to the link and click on "View profile" just after "Jimdan"
    you get a list of "Recent Activity" and if you click on the first
    message "yim lusting for iPhone" you see it was posted by "Dr. zara".
    Click on "View profile" just after "Dr. zara" and you get exactly
    the same list of "Recent Activity" as for "Jimdan".

    Google knows that "Jimdan" and "Dr. zara" are one and the same,
    though I am not quite sure how it knows. Both messages do have the
    same string "87adca6c!not-for-mail" at the end of Path:, which might
    be it? And both messages also have identical X-Newsreader and X-MimeOLE
    headers, which is like the trout in the milk.

    He is either too stupid to make sure his identities can't be linked,
    or more likely just doesn't care - though of course the second possibility
    does not imply that he is not stupid anyway. Intelligence certainly
    does not seem to be a pre-requisite for sociopathy, whether that be
    manifested as trolling, petty vandalism or whatever.

    Ian

    Ian Gregory, Sep 9, 2007
  17. zara

    Tim Murray Guest

    Zara was not smart enough or resourceful enough even to change the reply from
    zspook.

    Tim Murray, Sep 9, 2007
  18. zara

    oldfingar Guest

    I love it here.

    oldfingar, Sep 9, 2007
  19. zara

    Ian Gregory Guest

    That too! Google obfuscates the From: header for antispam reasons
    so all I saw was , but it certainly looks like they
    group posts by author solely based on the email address in the
    From: header.

    I used to post with the email address and checking
    the Google Groups profile for that email address I see that "I"
    have posted 6974 messages in 400 groups! Of course I haven't -
    most of those were by other people who happened to chose the same
    email address - for example "David Wang <>" who
    turns out to be a prolific poster in rec.collecting.coins, or
    "Cameron <>" who posts in alt.geek.

    Ian Gregory, Sep 9, 2007