  1. Does anyone know anything about this card? Is it good/fair/bad? the
    only review I could find said the fit and finish was pretty poor.

    Thanks

    www.ttdown.com, May 21, 2004

  2. www.ttdown.com

    CCK Guest

    I just got the 5950 Ultra 256 MB and I like it. All my games SCREAM!! I
    had to upgrade my power supply (Min 350W--68.00 bucks at CDW but well worth
    it) If you need drivers, don't bother going to their web site--nothing
    works. Use the NVIDA site.

    CCK, May 22, 2004

  3. www.ttdown.com

    deimos Guest

    Jaton is shit. Period. Just bought their 256MB FX5600. Total and
    complete shit. And their "maybe we'll get back to you" warranty...

    deimos, Jun 2, 2004
  4. www.ttdown.com

    Dark Avenger Guest

    .... and why are you not happy with your FX5600 NU 256Mb? Because it
    performs slow? ... well if you we're a smart customer and had
    researched the different cards first, you would know the FX5600 NU is
    a POS!

    Dark Avenger, Jun 3, 2004
  5. www.ttdown.com

    CCK Guest

    I have the FX 5950 Ultra 256 MB and it kicks ass...

    CCK, Jun 4, 2004
  6. www.ttdown.com

    One of Many Guest

    Have had no problems with my 5700 256MB card at all.

    One of Many, Jun 6, 2004
  7. www.ttdown.com

    First of One Guest

    Then follow the advice of the reviewer and stay away from it. If the fit and
    finish was poor, then the choice of components will also likely be poor. You
    may end up with blurry text at high resolutions, for example.

    First of One, Jun 11, 2004