    box has 256MB 128MB RAM I thought my chances shouldn't be too bad?!

    Thank you!
    Ponti

    pontifex, Feb 7, 2008

  2. pontifex

    Didi Guest

    I am trying to figure out if there is a java vm for the MPC5200B which I
    Not sure if there are many 5200 users here except me and I do not use
    Linux or Java.
    You might try to post this also to comp.sys.powerpc.tech and to the
    Freescale forum (the latter has the highest PPC related traffic and is
    likely
    your best chance to get an answer).

    Dimiter

    Didi, Feb 7, 2008