    Yagarto does not support Cortex M3.

    Have a look!

    Robert

    RTanmeldung, May 1, 2008

  2. RTanmeldung

    FreeRTOS.org Guest

    I already use YAGARTO and yes it is very nice - but is it not just GCC
    natively built for Win32?

    --
    Regards,
    Richard.

    + http://www.FreeRTOS.org & http://www.FreeRTOS.org/shop
    17 official architecture ports, more than 5000 downloads per month.

    + http://www.SafeRTOS.com
    Certified by TÜV as meeting the requirements for safety related systems.

    FreeRTOS.org, May 1, 2008

  3. RTanmeldung

    RTanmeldung Guest

    Hi Richard,

    that is mostly it except for the fact that the package uses an Eclipse
    IDE. I have not seen a lot of users outside Germany yet, however, it
    would have been disappointing if you did not already use it ;-)

    Robert

    RTanmeldung, May 1, 2008
  4. RTanmeldung

    FreeRTOS.org Guest

    Hi Richard,

    I referenced it in an article I wrote for a German magazine.

    Does Yagarto add any extra functionality or plug-ins to Eclipse?

    FreeRTOS.org, May 1, 2008
  5. RTanmeldung

    sprocket Guest

    It's also built on a rather old version of the ARM GCC, without Cortex
    M3 support (unless they've changed that since I looked).

    sprocket, May 2, 2008