    Elizabeth Guest

    Anyone know a way to join some songs together that I downloaded from the
    iTunes Music Store?

    Elizabeth, Feb 12, 2004

  2. Elizabeth

    Wes Groleau Guest

    If you mean put them into a _single_ sound file, try Amadeus II.
    from http://www.hairersoft.com

    If you mean put them in a collection to make a CD, look in the
    help files for "playlists"

    Or ask your librarian for "The little iTunes book" by Bob LeVitus

    Wes Groleau, Feb 13, 2004

  3. Elizabeth

    Elizabeth Guest

    Yes, that's what I mean. I've been playing around with iDVD and wanted
    to join some tracks, as iDVD seems to only let you use one song per
    slideshow/whatever, but I don't have the original cd, as I downloaded
    the tunes from ITMS. Plus there's the gap issue for concept albums.

    I ran across another suggestion of putting the tracks on a cd and then
    re-importing them joined. I think I'll try that suggeston first as I
    have a pile of unused cd's laying around which may never get used since
    I got an iPod, and am not sure I want to spend $30 on something I might
    only use once or twice.

    Thanks for the suggestion.

    Elizabeth, Feb 13, 2004
  4. Elizabeth

    Elizabeth Guest

    Uh huh.

    Elizabeth, Feb 13, 2004
  5. Elizabeth

    Elizabeth Guest

    Looks like what I want! Thanks!

    Elizabeth, Feb 13, 2004
  6. Elizabeth

    Elizabeth Guest

    Actually, I get a message that the tracks are protected and it won't let
    me join them. :-(

    Elizabeth, Feb 13, 2004
  7. Elizabeth

    Acid Pooh Guest

    Would that work with purchased iTunes songs? It doesn't seem like it would...

    'cid 'ooh

    Acid Pooh, Feb 13, 2004
  8. Elizabeth

    M-M Guest

    If you build your "slideshow/whatever" in iMovie you can use as many
    songs as the running time permits.

    m-m

    M-M, Feb 13, 2004
  9. Elizabeth

    Elizabeth Guest

    I haven't played around much with either iMovie or iDVD. I'll give it a try.

    Elizabeth, Feb 15, 2004
  10. Elizabeth

    Elizabeth Guest

    It didn't. I burned the songs to a cd and then reimported them joined.

    Worked fine, but then I lose one of my ten burns and waste a disk.

    Elizabeth, Feb 15, 2004
  11. Elizabeth

    Tom Stiller Guest

    Use CD-RW media and erase it afterword to recover the disc. Modify the
    playlist by removing and retoring an entry to restore the burn count.

    Tom Stiller, Feb 15, 2004