    that my computer has an "All Users" folder not an "All
    Users Profile" folder. Any help in getting the viewer on
    this computer.

    Scott, Aug 25, 2003

  2. Scott

    Chris H. Guest

    I uninstalled Windows Journal Viewer on my desktop and then reinstalled, and
    it never asks for that directory, Scott. Mine is exactly the same directory
    structure as you have, with a All User section. Are you in an account with
    Administrator rights?

    The Journal Viewer installs to All Programs/Windows Journal Viewer.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    Chris H., Aug 26, 2003