    processor is working on another system.

    Regards,
    Marco

    Marco Zuiderwijk, Apr 6, 2007

  2. Marco Zuiderwijk

    gdp Guest

    There were two 1 GHz Celerons, one based on the older Coppermine core
    with 128 KB L2 cache, and the other based on the Tualatin core with 256
    KB L2 cache. Are you sure the one you have is Coppermine core? It's
    the only one that would work in your motherboard.

    George

    gdp, Apr 7, 2007

  3. Hello,

    Is there a way how I can check which one I have?

    Regards,
    Marco

    Marco Zuiderwijk, Apr 7, 2007
  4. Marco Zuiderwijk

    gdp Guest

    gdp, Apr 8, 2007
  5. Yep, that's the one. Now I'm sure it won't work. Thanks for your support
    anyway.

    Regards,
    Marco

    Marco Zuiderwijk, Apr 8, 2007