    info you might have and maybe a link to software for the real-time clock.

    Thanks for any help you might be able to give!
    Tom L

    Tom Lake, Aug 23, 2011

  2. Tom Lake

    mroberds Guest

    Followups set to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.misc .

    Does it look like one of these? If so, the settings might be the same:

    http://stason.org/TULARC/pc/io-cards/io8_1.html
    http://stason.org/TULARC/pc/io-cards/io8_2.html

    Does it look like this completed Ebay item?

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Magitronic-602-Multi-IO-FDC-ISA-Card-/200606680442

    If so,

    http://stason.org/TULARC/pc/io-cards/U-Z/UNIDENTIFIED-Multi-I-O-card-AC-700-MULTI-I-O-FLOPP.html

    seems to be the closest match.

    Matt Roberds

    mroberds, Aug 24, 2011

  3. Tom Lake

    Tom Lake Guest

    Does it look like one of these? If so, the settings might be the same:

    http://stason.org/TULARC/pc/io-cards/io8_1.html
    http://stason.org/TULARC/pc/io-cards/io8_2.html

    Does it look like this completed Ebay item?

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Magitronic-602-Multi-IO-FDC-ISA-Card-/200606680442

    If so,

    http://stason.org/TULARC/pc/io-cards/U-Z/UNIDENTIFIED-Multi-I-O-card-AC-700-MULTI-I-O-FLOPP.html

    seems to be the closest match.

    Matt Roberds

    Ha ha! I have to laugh because last night after I posted I found those same
    references and
    also thought that the last one you mention might have been it. It turns out
    not to be
    quite the same but I do thank you for your thoughtful response and the
    effort you put into
    your answer!

    Tom Lake

    Tom Lake, Aug 24, 2011