    tight, but now I've 768MB!

    Not good for the stress levels!

    Si.

    Si, Nov 5, 2003

  2. Si

    chuckie® Guest

    The process succeeded then??? Most RAM is tight. It stops you from putting it in backwards. This
    is a fairly simple 'tab A' into 'slot B' operation, as long as the slots in the RAM chip line up
    with the raised areas of the slot all should go well...stop shaking and enjoy the increased
    productivity...

    chuckie®, Nov 5, 2003

  3. Si

    Si Guest

    Machine is still running almost 12 hours later...

    Wondering what I can upgrade next ;)

    Si.

    Si, Nov 6, 2003
  4. Si

    chuckie® Guest

    Almost anything, within reason. The only stumbling block will be the 200 watt power supply,
    somewhat lacking by today's standards...luck...

    chuckie®, Nov 6, 2003