    remain at their correct speeds.

    What do i do first? will anything help me achieve a faster system?

    thanks ira

    lm, Jan 27, 2004

  2. lm

    Albert Guest

    Not really 'overclocking' in the geek sense of the word but you can
    set your memory to turbo in the bios. Sit back and enjoy your great
    new system. There is more here. http://tinyurl.com/2vzd4 I assume
    you'll be getting a new VGA adapter? The BFG Asylum 5900 is a great
    buy these days.

    Have a great day,
    Albert

    Albert, Jan 27, 2004