Just Bought Sony Vaio VGN - S 460 laptop.

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by SSMusic, Dec 8, 2005.

  1. SSMusic

    SSMusic Guest

    Just Bought Sony Vaio VGN - S 460 laptop.
    Works great, but goes to sleep mode every
    time I close the lid.
    Anybody knows how to turn off that feature?

    --
    Serge Stodolnik.
    Production Music for Film/advertisement/production

    SSMusic, Dec 8, 2005

  2. Click on power control panel?

    Peter

    Peter T. Breuer, Dec 8, 2005