    Any suggestion as to how I could reflash without keyboard input or
    something else that I haven't thought of?

    Thanks

    murrayseven, Apr 21, 2005

  2. murrayseven

    Harald Guest

    Try resetting the CMOS.

    Harald, Apr 22, 2005

  3. murrayseven

    murrayseven Guest

    Yes thanks:

    I did that and after 3 reboots the bios recognized the usb keyboard
    and I was able to manually reflash the bios with the 1.4 version.
    I still don't know what the problem is with the 1.5 version from
    msiupdate.
    I went back and looked at the autoexec file that came with that
    version and it should have echoed a prompt to remove the floppy and
    hit enter to reboot.
    When I used it, it re-booted automatically which suggests a problem of
    some kind.
    In any event it lost support for ps2 devices, mouse and keyboard.
    I'm wondering if anyone else has had problems upgrading from the 1.4
    to the 1.5 bios?

    murrayseven, Apr 24, 2005
  4. murrayseven

    Mick B. Guest

    No, I did the same thing and all's well.

    Mick

    Mick B., Apr 25, 2005
  5. murrayseven

    Nom Guest

    Just a bad flash somewhere - try the 1.5 BIOS again, and it'll probably work
    just fine.

    Nom, Apr 25, 2005