just got an intel mb with a FSB speed of 400 MHz, what p4 speed can I run with this mb ? thanks in

Discussion in 'Overclocking' started by ed, Mar 7, 2004.

  1. ed

    ed Guest

    ed, Mar 7, 2004

  2. ed

    Phil Weldon Guest

    Motherboards are very light, so about as fast as without one.

    --
    Phil Weldon, pweldonatmindjumpdotcom
    For communication,

    Phil Weldon, Mar 7, 2004

  3. ed

    Doughnut Guest

    Go to the mobo's manufacturers web site and look for your motherboard on
    there.

    doughnut

    Doughnut, Mar 7, 2004
  4. ed

    dmac Guest

    unless its a relay run, then handing off the MB might cause problems due to
    shape. probably lose about 5 seconds overall.

    --

    David MacLeod
    Etna, Maine USA

    dmac, Mar 7, 2004