    to play mp3's on itunes,winamp or media player nothing happens. I click play
    in all of them and nothing happens in itunes or winamp,the button pushes but
    never plays and media player crashes. Any ideas what it might be?

    RH, Dec 16, 2004

  2. RH

    DaveL Guest

    Did you load Nforce and realtek drivers? Could you be missing a codec? Try
    reloading media player. Check all settings in control panel, Sounds and
    Audio Devices.

    DaveL

    DaveL, Dec 16, 2004

  3. RH

    RH Guest

    Thanks for the suggestions.
    I installed a new creative labs soundblaster card from my old system into
    this one and i still get the same results. I turned off on board sound,
    windows sounds still play fine but mp3's crash media player and cause itunes
    and winamp to just sit there. I don't know what else to do.

    Rob

    RH, Dec 17, 2004
  4. RH

    RH Guest

    Well,I redownloaded a few mp3's just now and they work fine. The problem is
    the ones I copied over.
    Strange

    RH, Dec 17, 2004
  5. RH

    RH Guest

    Well,I redownloaded a few mp3's just now and they work fine. The problem is
    the ones I copied oter.
    Strange

    RH, Dec 17, 2004