    Nicola Salvi Guest

    I have to buy a new battery for my PB K5308. Does anyone know if the old
    one can be repaired? Where can I buy a cheap battery? Thanks.

    Nicola Salvi, Mar 15, 2005

  2. Nicola Salvi

    Elector Guest

    "Nicola Salvi" <> wrote in message
    news:42373b69$0$6319$...
    >I have to buy a new battery for my PB K5308. Does anyone know if the
    >old one can be repaired? Where can I buy a cheap battery? Thanks.

    You did not say what type of battery. IS it the on board mounted Type
    40 which is square and soldered to the motherboard or is it the Silver
    oxide round watch type battery. If the silver oxide any drug store or
    computer shop carry them for around $3 US the other type is much
    harder to do and best left to a repair shop to replace.

    I hope I helped?

    Elector

    Elector, Mar 15, 2005