    matt Guest

    Will a 300 watt PS do the job? I'm just running cd-rw drive DVD drive
    and a 40gig drive thats about it?

    matt, Nov 18, 2003

  2. matt

    John Guest

    If it is a decent one it should, even a brand X. I have much more hardware
    than you on a 300 watt brand X supply and it has been running happily for
    quite some time. I like to see the voltages very close or slightly above the
    rated value for reliable operation, regardless of the brand.
    John

    John, Nov 19, 2003

  3. matt

    Nero Guest

    So you don't have a graphics card,a sound card............................

    Nero, Nov 19, 2003
  4. matt

    ClubNinja Guest

    I got a 500 watt in mine :)