K7N2 Bad Setting

Discussion in 'MSI' started by Robert_Williams, Jul 6, 2006.

  1. Robert_Williams

    Robert_Williams

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I was goofing of this weekend and was trashed (drunk) i decide for some reasone to change something to do with my mobo's FSB/Ram speed ratio's. It powers on their aren't any system beeps and i can see the HD Led goin so i know that its trying to boot or is booting up, but their is no video. I use a Radon 9600se AGP video card and if tried a PCI video card, but still no video. I have even tried clearing the bios and puting the cpu in safe mode. but im still geting no video i want to know if their is any thing that i can do to fix this.

    any help would be much appriciated.

    Windows XP Home SP2
    400 Watt ATX power Supply
    AMD 2000+