K7N2-Delta ILSR : Second CD-Rom not recognized after a reboot

Discussion in 'MSI' started by fran car, Apr 17, 2004.

  1. fran car

    fran car Guest

    Hello,

    After a reboot of my computer, the second CD-Rom attached on the IDE2 as
    slave is not recognized after a reboot or reset (It is well recognized
    after a cold reboot).

    My configuration :
    MB MSI K7N2-Delta ILSR
    2 HDD on IDE1 (Master and Slave)
    1 CD-Recorder on IDE2 Master
    1 CD-Rom on IDE2 Slave

    Does any one have this problem ?
    How to correct it ?

    Thanks.

    fran car, Apr 17, 2004

  2. fran car

    fran car Guest

    The problem has been resolved by setting the CD-Recorder on IDE2 Slave
    and the CD-Rom reader on IDE2 Master.

    fran car, May 20, 2004