    newly installed board. He said control panel showed all devices working
    correctly. I'm not familiar with winxp so thought maybe it was something
    in his new install? Any other ideas what to tell him to make the usbs work?

    newsposter, Feb 15, 2004

  2. newsposter

    Eugen T Guest

    Install nForce2 drivers package?

    Eugen T, Feb 16, 2004

  3. newsposter

    Alan Guest

    Does that definitely include the rear ports? I have heard of the extended
    ports to the front or top not working due to the wiring differences on some
    cases, but if you install the nforce2 drivers correctly and have usb support
    with your OS, then there shouldn't be any problems with the rear ones.
    Hope that helps

    Alan

    Alan, Feb 21, 2004