    for 2 floppy drives. Some websites say they support 2 and some say
    only 1.

    Thanks for any feedback on these questions.

    mark, Apr 7, 2005

  2. mark

    M Lynn Guest

    Does no one here have either of these boards then?

    M Lynn, Apr 9, 2005

  3. mark

    Bazza Guest

    I have the K7N2delta2-ilsr and have to say am very pleased with it, only
    gripe it doesnt like cheap ddr in dual mode, currently using 2x512
    corsair ddr400. :)

    Bazza

    Bazza, Apr 12, 2005
  4. mark

    M Lynn Guest

    Thanks Bazza, do you know if it supports 2 floppy drives, either by
    looking in the bios options or by trying one?

    Cheers.

    M Lynn, Apr 12, 2005
  5. mark

    Bazza Guest

    yes the mobo supports 2 floppy drives.

    Bazza

    Bazza, Apr 16, 2005
  6. mark

    M Lynn Guest

    Thanks again, but I went and bought the MSI KT880 Delta LSR and I`m
    happy with it, good board.

    M Lynn, Apr 22, 2005