    Any ideas?

    thanks
    doughnut

    Doughnut, Aug 6, 2003

  2. Doughnut

    JK Guest

    If you use the onboard graphics it should be impossible to reach 200
    with this board

    http://www.hardocp.com/article.html?art=NDMzLDY=

    They reach 184

    I have not yet read about an nforc2 400 with onboard graphics. I think
    it is a limitation in chipset used when having onboard graphics.

    See per example here:

    http://usa.aopen.com/products/mb/DDRSKA.htm

    with nforce2 400: no onboard vga.

    The same from epox:

    http://web.epox.com/html/motherboard.asp?product=EP-8RGMI &lang=1

    just support for fsb333 cpu, and not fsb400.

    But there are plenty of nforce2 400 boards:
    http://www.tomshardware.com/motherboard/20030721/index.html
    The big surprise is the DFI LanParty board

    a dream machine:
    http://www.anandtech.com/mb/showdoc.html?i=1840

    best rgards

    John

    JK, Aug 7, 2003

  3. Doughnut

    David Guest

    Umm the XP 2500+ has a 333 mhz clock and not a 400 mhz clock so 166 fsb (2x)
    is it
    your 200 is getting you 400. The real clock for the 2500+ (barton) is 1.8g
    The XP 3200+ got the 400 fsb..

    David, Aug 15, 2003