    Gul Guest

    Hi, Will 512mb ddr pc2700 (crucial) ram work on in my K7S5A 3.1 board?

    Thanks.

    Gul, Jan 25, 2004

  2. Gul

    Hasj Pee Guest

    Yes, it will just run at a lower speed

    Hasj Pee, Jan 25, 2004

  3. Gul

    Gul Guest

    Do you mean it will run at pc2100 speed? if so I might aswll buy 512mb pc2100 ram.

    Thanks.

    Gul, Jan 27, 2004
  4. Gul

    sdlomi2 Guest

    I'm sure that's what he meant, Gul. However, if the cost is not very
    much different, the 2700 may be the better investment. If a potential
    upgrader for used Crucial ram appears, he usually wants to go faster than
    2100!
    HTH & good luck. s

    sdlomi2, Jan 29, 2004