    work, it seems you have to install it from that main file. any ideas?

    thanks you guys rock

    -d

    darryl, Feb 3, 2004

  2. darryl

    mjh Guest

    I've had same happen when using the wrong setup CD.

    M. 40203. 1pm ET

    mjh, Feb 3, 2004

  3. darryl

    darryl Guest

    I don't think it's the wrong setup CD because the setup screen actually says
    K7SOM+ setup.

    -d

    darryl, Feb 3, 2004
  4. darryl

    mjh Guest

    The CD's I have are either [I have both] 8.13c and 8.14c for the K7SOM+

    M. 40204. 5:48am ET

    mjh, Feb 4, 2004
  5. darryl

    darryl Guest

    I have 8.14C, but it doesn't matter anymore, I downloaded the drivers
    individiually off of ECS's website, and it seems to be working.

    -d

    darryl, Feb 4, 2004
  6. darryl

    mjh Guest