    What settings have the successful XP 2400+ users
    are you guys running at?

    Care to share?

    Sandman Leviathan, Sep 5, 2003

  2. Sandman Leviathan

    Ski Guest

    I've got this mobo with the 3.6 bios update installed.
    Sounds like how mine ran with the P-4 connector unpowered...

    Mines 147fsb rock solid, will go to 151 for a while
    before the reboots happen.
    1.75 V...SLK800 W/vantec tornado on a rheostat.

    Says 2800XP at boot.

    Mushkin ram of course...

    Ski

    Ski, Sep 5, 2003

  3. Maybe I'm missing something...

    Where / how do I power the P-4 connector?

    Sandman Leviathan, Sep 6, 2003
  4. Sandman Leviathan

    Ski Guest

    Maybe I'm missing something...
    There's a p-4 connector right above the ATX power supply connector on the
    motherboard...4 pins.
    if you've got a p-4 power supply, the connector will be there to plug it
    in...black and yellow wires, same 4 pin connector.

    If you don't have a p-4 ready PS, you'll need a new power supply...or the board
    won't run OR OVERCLOCK worth a damn.

    Ski

    Ski, Sep 6, 2003
  5. Sandman Leviathan

    Kjell M Guest

    I wonder if you are talking about the same board, because the 6330 V3 does
    NOT have a P4 connector anywhere.

    Kjell

    Kjell M, Sep 6, 2003
  6. Sandman Leviathan

    neopolaris Guest

    It doesn't need the P4 connector to run and that goes for version 5 also.

    neopolaris

    neopolaris, Sep 6, 2003
  7. Sandman Leviathan

    Themroc Guest

    If you´re running a v5 w/o P4 connector,you risk a meltdown of the 12v cable or
    it´s mobo traces.The ATX connector has only one 12v line,AFAIK.Each power line
    is rated up to 6 or 7 amps(70-80watts),and this mobo´s CPU voltage is derived
    from 12v(there are several Athlons over 70 watts).

    Themroc, Sep 9, 2003