    even make a Turbo2 V3.5?

    Thanks,

    Jon

    Jon Danniken, Jul 31, 2003

  2. Jon Danniken

    bluestringer Guest

    V3.5 is the BIOS version. There is a version 3.6 on MSI website if you want
    to flash it. 3.6 gives support for XP2700, I think.

    bluestringer

    bluestringer, Jul 31, 2003

  3. Jon Danniken

    mine Guest

    Turbo2 = 5.0

    It should say this next to the name silk screened on the board.
    Between the slots.

    Paul

    mine, Aug 1, 2003
  4. Jon Danniken

    Jon Danniken Guest

    Ah, thanks for that; I'll keep the board then. It's working, too!

    Jon

    Jon Danniken, Aug 1, 2003
  5. Jon Danniken

    TELTRAIN Guest

    Great MB too . Have 2 systems at xp1700 and a XP2200

    TELTRAIN, Aug 3, 2003