K7T266 Pro - RAID - HDD LED?

Discussion in 'MSI' started by Wayne S, Aug 29, 2003.

  1. Wayne S

    Wayne S Guest

    Hi,

    On my K7T266 Pro, I have configured two Maxtor 40 GB hard drives on IDE3 and
    IDE4 with RAID, and CDRW and DVD drives on Primary (IDE1), nothing is on
    secondary (IDE2). Of course, the HDD LED on the case's front panel won't
    work since there is no hard drive on primary IDE.

    Is there anyway I can it work? I don't think the newer hard drives still
    support LED connector on the drive anymore - like the old old days.

    Thanks for any help!

    Wayne

    Wayne S, Aug 29, 2003