    everything......cpu, was ok, memory was ok tried it all on another
    motherboard and tried other cpu's and so on at the pro2 board......anyone
    that have an idea of what it can be and how to fix it........

    Björn Lindström, Jun 29, 2003

  2. Björn Lindström

    Q Guest

    Were you experiencing problems before the switch? I had an early
    version of this same motherboard, with the faulty capacitor problem.
    The faulty capacitors were produced in China, from a stolen sealant
    formula from Taiwan. In my case, the hard drives corrupted data,
    memory seemed like it was faulty, very many lockups, etc -- very hard
    to track down, to say the least.

    I hope you don't have the same problem.
    Good luck, Swede;-)

    Q, Jul 16, 2003

  3. Björn Lindström

    Don Briggs Guest

    I had this motherboard. It also died an early death. Just quit working.

    Don Briggs, Jul 16, 2003
  4. No problems before.....i had this board from jan 02 to Jun 02 then i sold it
    to a freind and now he gave it back to me......Can't se that any capacitor
    should be leeking, have changed a set on a old msi board i have and on my
    abit be6 board....maybe i should just chang all on this board aswell....

    Björn Lindström, Jul 17, 2003