    Is there anything left I can change, such as voltage to get the system
    stable?
    Thanks, Iris

    Iris Meurers, Jul 4, 2004

  2. Are you using 1 stick of 512MB PC-133 or better or are you using a matched
    pair of 256MB PC-133 SDRAM?

    This board is very sensitive when using more than 1 stick of SDRAM. It is
    usually very unstable when using 2 sticks of SDRAM that are not matched
    (from same manufacturer and same production run).

    What is your SDRAM 1T Command set to in the Advanced Chipset Features in the
    BIOS Menu? If it's enabled, set it to disabled. This one setting, if set
    incorrectly, has the most dramatic effect on the stability of this board.

    Have you run a memory testing utility, like Memtest86+, to determine if your
    memory is stable?

    Homer J. Simpson, Jul 5, 2004

  3. Iris Meurers

    Paul Gelinas Guest

    I had a similar problem with Windows XP.
    Try setting 'AGP Fast Write' to 'Disabled'

    PaulG

    Paul Gelinas, Jul 5, 2004