    will not work. I use a WD 250GB HDD so I need the RAID to accept it. The
    existing MSI ver 3.7 does this.

    Thanks in advance.

    Roon, Sep 6, 2003

  2. The moderator claims that the 3.74 Beta BIOS is the same as MSI's officially
    released 3.70 BIOS. MSI actually released 3.70 after 3.74 appeared on the
    moderator's web site.

    Homer J Simpson, Sep 6, 2003

  3. Roon

    Roon Guest

    It seems though that the RAID Promise BIOS may have been overlooked with
    3.74. I've tested this myself, by flashing from 3.7 to the version on the
    moderator's ftp site (I assume this is 3.74). After doing so the 250 GB WD
    was only recognised as a 137GB HDD by the RAID BIOS. Something has gone
    amiss.!

    Roon, Sep 7, 2003
  4. Roon

    Roon Guest

    Although can I ask you Homer, what BIOS are you using exactly to make your
    mobo recognise the Thoroughbred ?
    Thanks

    Roon, Sep 7, 2003
  5. I am using Version 3.70. I did the BIOS flash first and then the C37 mod
    when I had my original XP 1800+ Palomino then I replaced it with the XP
    2400+ Thoroughbred after finishing the C37 mod.

    The moderator even recommends that you use BIOS Version 3.70. I was using
    the moderator's Beta Version 3.74 originally until MSI released the official
    Version 3.70, then I reflashed.

    Homer J Simpson, Sep 7, 2003
  6. Roon

    la fouine Guest

    what is the exactly adress of moderator and the 3.74 bios is it compatible
    k7t266pro2
    thanks

    la fouine, Oct 16, 2003
  7. Roon